2012/08/08

The Silly Plot To Forge a Blog (possibly in fire)

In case anyone is reading this (how foolish of you!) I might post things here in the future, and if I do, they will probably be nonsensical rants about various subjects I have no right forming an opinion on because I am probably wrong in some way.  Anywho, I have a variety of online tags along the form of Zanny on various sites, be it reddit / hacker news as Xanny, steam as Zanny, skype as LordZanny, my email is LordZanny@gmail.com, etc.  Hence the name.  

So without further adeu, I guess I might start posting some rants about things at some point in time.  I will primarially use this place as a general place to link back to for various rants and nerdisms I complain about on the various internets at indeterminate times so I don't have to repeat myself too much.  I do like hearing myself talk (or write illegible text, in this case) way too much, like a lot of anonymous internet nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment